This castle has previous history which go back up in X ème century. He is situated on the banks of the Loir. It is the "most Northern" castles of the Loire and the only present in the department of the Sarthe. " Blue Beard " freed castle in 1427 from the English occupation. Henri IV, Louis XIII and the Marchioness de Sévigné have lived there. Gardens were drawn by Edouard André.
*** These photos as well as all the photos of the site cannot be used without the agreement written by the author ***